people, of course
crystal blue skies
monsoon season
seeing palm trees out all my windows
the colors of the desert
being able to swim outside 7 months a year
and
NOT CHANGING THE CLOCKS
Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if we didn't have 8:30 church. We have to leave at 8 so that I can get the primary chairs set up and Drew can set up chairs for Sunday school. Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if we had remembered to change our clocks before 10:30 at night. Don't get me wrong it's nice getting more daylight. Molly and Gabe did sleep in this morning. They wake up with the sun so instead of 7 it was closer to 8. I know that by the end of the week I'll be used to it and back on track. But it's just getting there.....
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment