
I thought that my bow party was a success. I had a good time hanging out with the girls. I also learned another way to make bows. Hopefully Drew and I will have another girl someday. I wish I knew about alligator clips when Molly was a baby and bald...

This is a picture of our entry way Friday around noon. I was straightening up the kitchen when Gabe decided to pull everything off the shelves. So I tickled him, told him it wasn't nice to tear apart the house and picked it up.

Maybe an 1 1/2 hours later Molly wakes up from nap and this is what I find. The joys of never ending housework. Sometimes I think they're trying to make me crazy.

Molly has been venturing farther and farther away. Gabe loves following her. They think it's a great game. How far can we go before mom has to come and chase us?
4 comments:
That looks fun. What are alligator clips?
I just like hearing about what's going on in your life, so thanks for posting. And again, what a posh apartment complex!
Katy-alligator clips are small metal clips that you can get at Sallys they're great they'll hold on to virtually no hair.
Sam- I love our apartment complex. We got so lucky just looking online and then moving. I knew the pictures online looked nice, but I was a little nervous about not seeing it before hand. I mean with a good photographer you can make anything look good. I'm happy we got what we saw in the pictures.
I love the red polka dot ones
Post a Comment