I really like red box. They may not have the selection of blockbuster, but for $1 I think they're great. And they're so convenient, we have 3 in walking distance. Back to the title, Every Wednesday in March they're giving a movie code on their blog for a free rental. So check it out and enjoy a free movie for the night.
I'm not going to lie some days/weeks are rough in the Wilkerson home, but this week has been fantastic. (I feel like I could have 14 kids....j/k...yikes) Molly and Gabe have been heavenly. I think it's in direct correlation with the weather. The past three months we haven't been doing much. We've been passing around colds and laying low. This week I decided we need to get out and we have. I don't remember what we did Monday... I think we went to the grocery store for a few items??? Tuesday we went to playgroup. Wednesday we went to story time at the library and stayed outside ALL day (Molly and Gabe have cute sun kissed checks). Today we went to toddler time at the library, played at the park and went to the children's museum. (Thursday is the day the children's museum is opened late. It's about a 10 min walk from Drew's office, so we went and he met us there.) I'm not sure what's on the agenda for tomorrow, but it's supposed to be another beautiful day in the mid 60's. I'm ready for spring!
5 comments:
We love redbox too :)
I also love redbox! A while back they had a thing where you could give them your cell phone and they would text you a code every monday and wednesday for a free movie. My roomate signed up for Netflix the other day...so it's been a while since i've been to the redbox...but i still appreciate it.
also, my boss and his son in law are going to Nebraska to go goose hunting. I guess they have a surpluss over there so they can kill up to 20 a day or something. sad sort of.
I can't wait to have weather like that...Won't be for a while though. We actually never go to redbox. It seems everytime we look for a movie there, nothing looks interesting enough to get. But $1 is a good deal.
I do enjoy redbox as well! I also love the picture of Gabe sleeping in the stroller! :) I am excited for spring also! YEAH!~
I hope your warmer weather stays for our visit! It looks like you had a fun week.
We love redbox too. Tom is on their email list and we're always watching for the new stuff. It is the best way to rent movies!
Post a Comment