We were at the children's museum on Saturday.
Exhibit A: Gabe knows he's good looking and loves mirrors.
Earlier today Molly was pulling on the blind babbling very loudly to herself. I told her to stop pulling on the blinds. She started pointing and yelled to me LOOK LOOK. She was so excited watching the birds run around.
This morning I was at a friends house working on some primary stuff. She has two girls one is a little younger than Molly and the other is a couple years older. Molly cracks me up whenever she's someplace unfamiliar. Today she wanted to be at my side almost the whole time until we were about ready to leave. Then she decided that she liked jumping on the trampoline and that she wanted to stay. She's so reserved. Gabe on the other hand is comfortable where ever he is. I put him on the trampoline and he crawled to the middle and spread out as everyone else jumped. He was so smiley as he got bounced around. It's amazing how similar and yet how different they are. I guess they give our home a kind of balance.
1 comment:
I can't tell you how jealous I am of your apartment, from everything I see. Nice inside, new, looks onto a courtyard, a place for the kids to play, ground floor, patio, looks like 2 doors, right? Front and back? JEALOUS.
Post a Comment