
A few months ago a friend invited a bunch of girls over for a girls night. We made tutus. I've been thinking for a while that I should do the same thing. It's nice having a night out with the girls. So I'm finally doing it. I'm having a bunch of girls over tomorrow and we're going to make hair bows. I'm excited. I'm not sure how everyone will fit. but I'm confident it'll be a good time. Drew made me promise that if more than 15 people come I'll have to take a picture. I love being married, but there are times I miss staying up late hanging out with roommates... I'm sure Drew will have a good time out with the guys.
Another friend told me about a blog called Too Poor to Eat (see sidebar) it's a really neat blog. It's written by a local person so it's great if you're in Lincoln, but even if you aren't there are some really good tips and coupons. I don't have time to find coupons online, but if someone else will do it for me then it's $ in our pocket. She always has redbox codes and she just posted something called grocery standards (it tells you how much you should pay for certain items ie. you should never pay more that $1 per pound of apples). So check it out.
1 comment:
The girls night sounds fun! Wish I could come!
Post a Comment