two years ago she looked like this...
last year she looked like this...Molly has grown so much in the past two years. I'm amazed as I look back at pictures. She's a great kid and such a good big sister. She's such a blessing in our lives. We love you Molly! x0x0
post script
just in case anyone was wondering Molly's favorite part of her birthday was blowing out her birthday candles three times. she'd blow them out we'd clap and she'd say more more. how could we deny our birthday girl?
3 comments:
Happy birthday! She's always been such a cutie. I love hearing about her growth and personality. I wish we lived close to each other! :( You never know, maybe one day. Hey and she got my favorite kind of cake too.
Just so you know, the word verification word I had to enter here is "crybum."
Happy Birthday Molly :)
Cute pictures! Time really does fly. Happy Birthday, Molly!
We are so excited to see you guys in a couple of days!
Post a Comment