Thursday, February 26, 2009

tests tests and more tests

Drew is taking three classes and teaching one. In the past week and a half he's taken/given a test in each. Gross. Needless to say we haven't been seeing him much. Last week he was writing a test and grading it and this week he's been studying. He did manage to get the highest test grade in his math bio class. I'm proud of him. One other positive. While I'd prefer to spend time with Drew, while he's gone I tend to be a lot more productive. Last night he was taking a test until 9:30. After I put the kids to bed I got the chance to really clean. I always try to pick up all the toys and straighten up, but last night I was like 10 times more productive. It felt good waking up to a really clean house. I'm not really sure why I can't be productive and talk at the same time...

3 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

its sooo true! When you have a husband around, its not that easy to keep a schedule & be productive. I love having Sean around, but when its during the day when I usually do certain things.. it screws me all up! Congrats to Drew on such a good test score!
p.s. me & Sean both agree that one of the guys on the team on the tv show House sounds (not looks) EXACTLy like Drew. The other night I was cleaning in the kitchen & Sean was watching law & order & this guy happened to be on that episode & I said- is that Drew on law & order?.. & Sean said- yeah it is!- we call him Drew.-wierd!

Katy Wilson said...

I don't have a husband...as you may know...I have always been a more productive cleaner if someone is there...well...if someone is with me I guess...maybe if they were helping rather than there doing something else.

I watch house sometimes, now I will have to listen for 'Drew'...

Lisa and Dan said...

I'm the same way. Normally, I can do all the laundry and have it folded in about 3 hours. The other day, Dan was home the whole day studying and just because he was home it took ALL day to finish the laundry and i didn't even get if folded until the next day. Pathetic, yes. Anyway, I understand.