Saturday, February 7, 2009

my handsome boy

For some reason this basketball has become a sort of trophy in our home. Molly and Gabe love it. I put it away in the hall closet and a couple hours later it reappears. It's almost the size of them, but they can't get enough. Gabe was so excited to have it to himself, who would guess he's sick?Gabe has an ear infection. Other than wanting to be cuddled a little more than usual and not wanting anyone touching the left side of his head, he's handling it like a champ. I do have to say that I LOVE the kids doctors office. They're great about getting us in quickly when the kids are sick and we never have to wait in the waiting room for more than 10 min. Everyone who I've talked to there has always been very helpful. Even though I'd prefer not to be at the doctors office as often as I seem to be, at least I like the staff.

3 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

Gabe looks so big in that picture!! Hope he feels better soons ! Sick is NO fun :(

Samantha said...

He does look so cute and so big in that picture. Do you think your kids look more like Drew or you? What do people say?

Wilkerson Family said...

Molly looks like Drew and Gabe looks like me. People say different things about who they look like. It amazes me how different they look. I still have no idea where Gabe got such light hair. Well I guess that isn't true. Drew has a blonde brother and Julie and Beth are lighter than I am. But it's still strange. It'll be interesting to see who our next kid looks like.