Thursday, November 6, 2008

Good one Eric

Nothing really bums you out like a test. I had a test tonight, at 6 pm, and I got done at 8. So now I am waiting for Jenny to get done at her Primary Presidency meeting so she can pick me up. The crappy part of all this, I have been at school 12 hours..... :(
Speaking of the test, here is a funny story (Obama fans beware). I was in class Wednesday (the one I had a test for tonight), and some one asked the professor if we needed to know complex numbers because he didn't mention to study them. He said, of 'course you need to know it, but no, it won't be on the test.' So of course, someone else (an undergrad of course) says, 'well if its not on the test we don't need to know it.' The prof. comes back with, 'well, you need to breathe during the test, but you won't get any points for it. Same thing with complex numbers.' So my friend Eric leans over to me and says, 'wait, didn't we just elect Obama, so we do get points for breathing...'
Hilarious. Now don't turn this into a huge political debate in the comments, just enjoy a funny story.

3 comments:

Wilkerson Family said...

Drew Drew Drew... I'm happy that you missed us. And sad that I went looking for you on campus only to find out that you got a ride home from Tanner. Oh well.

As far as politics go, I'm happy the election is over. The outcome brought joy to so many. People look at Obama like he's a super hero, but he's human and he'll make mistakes like everyone else. I hope all the supporters know that and stay supportive throughout his term. I know one thing for sure, I’ll never be running for President. I find it overwhelming at times to be over primary I couldn’t imagine the country. Yikes.

Samantha said...

I totally don't get the joke. :(

Samantha said...

Also, William has been at school 12 hours or more for the last two days, so you're not alone!