Sunday, November 30, 2008

NO NO NO...

When Molly was about a month we took a trip back to Rexburg for Drew's graduation. While we were in Rexburg we visited with a few friends. We were at the Kennedy's house when Brianna, who I think was 9 at the time, asked if Molly was perfect. I told her that I didn't know if she was perfect, but I sure did love her a lot. Brianna responded by saying Giddy used to be perfect until he learned how to talk... Gideon was the youngest Kennedy at the time. I thought it was really funny. Now I'm starting to understand what Brianna was talking about. Molly has just started saying NO! I've always hated it when little kids go around yelling "No" all the time. For that reason I try not to use the word very often. Unfortunately all my attempts have been in vain. Maybe she's saying it a lot later than other kids, but she's now saying it non the less. Molly come and get a diaper. NO NO NO. Molly lets get your coat on. No No NOOOO!

When Gabe is sleeping I shush Molly, and put my finger over my mouth. Now when Gabe's sleeping Molly does this to me. It's cute, she puts her fist over her mouth and her finger on her nose. Recently when I'm talking to her she's been shushing me. Or sometimes she'll put her fingers in her ears. I'm not sure what happened to my "perfect" Molly. She's lucky she's cute. I hope that she grows out of this rebellious stage quick. I don't want her teaching Gabe all of these new tricks.

No comments: