
Gabe might not be crawling yet, but he can still make trouble. I was getting the tub ready for bath time. As usual Gabe's in the bouncy chair and Molly's leaning over the tub messing with the water. Somehow Gabe got the
tp from behind him and thought it would taste good? When Molly saw what was going on she quickly grabbed the extra out of his hand, blew her nose with it and threw it away. They're tag teaming me!
Trick or treat!

Molly was a cute little lady bug. Her costume had a hood with antennas, but it was pretty warm. So I made her little bows.

Molly was such a ham. She was very hesitant at the first house. But once she got the candy she smiled and ran down the driveway to show Drew and Gabe. She conned a lot of people out of candy. Most people would hold the candy bowl low so that she could pick the piece she wanted. Molly would take one, usually a Kit Kat, and then she would look up at them with her big brown eyes, smile, raise her eye brows, tilt her head and reach for another piece. I would say just one, but the person handing out the candy would always let her have another. I think she got four pieces from one lady. She's lucky she's cute... She doesn't say a lot, but she knows how to work it. I think she's going to be a handful when she's older.

It was entertaining watching the transformation. Toward the end of the block Molly was knocking on doors and trying to open them. There were a couple of houses that had dogs. Whenever she sees a dog she woof woofs at it. There were a few houses with dogs. If I wasn't standing with her I think she would have invited herself in. She had a great time. Molly a fan of anything involving chocolate.

Gabe had fun watching Molly trick or treat. He likes the stroller, and Molly would run over to him and tickle tickle his feet. He did great, until the last little bit. He started getting tired and wanted Daddy to hold him.

Molly dumping out her spoils.
When she's in the bath she likes to fill cups with water and dump them down her belly. She did the same with the candy. She would dump it, put it back in and repeat.
mmmmm...

She was pretty tired after all that walking. We got home around 7:30. Pretty close to her 8:00 bed time.
Yikes! It's our vampire pumpkin. Although I think he's too cute to be scary.


Drew and I were pretty lame and didn't dress up.
We tried to take some pictures of us with both kids, but Molly wanted no part in that...

I think this is a sweet picture of Molly.
5 comments:
cute costumes! I love the lady bug costume for Molly! Glad you had a fun and safe Halloween!
You look great, Jenny.
FUNNY stories! I really enjoy your stories about Molly, she is really funny. Looks like Gabe is starting to be part of the funny kid stories too!
Nice binky. I wish the two of them could take pics together with their vampire binkies.
Oh my gosh Jenny! Your kiddos are too freakin cute! And those binkies! I haven't seen anything so funny in all my life!!! It was so good to hear from you the other day. You, Drew and the fam look great and sound like you are doing super. I still can't believe that Gabe and Nixon had the same due date, but Gabe is, what, like a month older! I'm still bitter :) Take care and keep in touch!!
how fun! I love Halloween!! I totally laughed at that toilet paper picture! & seriously, I was thinking how great you look too :)
They are very cute!
Post a Comment