5 months ago
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. I think it's mainly because it isn't commercialized like all the others. On Tuesday I was thinking about how fun it would be to just show up in Chicago. My grandma was in town, she's never met our kids. Then after much internal debate I decided that it would be better if we stuck to our original plans. I was sad to be away from family, but less stress is always better. We got together with a bunch of other families from church. It was a lot of fun. It's nice getting to spend time with different people. I need to be better about having people over... Anyways, it was a good day filled with yummy food. My potatoes turned out very well. (Thanks for all the suggestions!) The kids are in bed. It's Gabe and Molly's first night together. Fingers crossed. Drew and I are getting ready to put up the Christmas tree. Life's good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad the potatoes went so well! We just got our tree up as well...I can't believe the holidays are already here.
We think of you all often and hope you are doing well!!
Post a Comment