Thursday, May 30, 2013

March Highlights

Easter Festivities
 This year the Saturday before Easter we went to an egg hunt at church.  Lincoln loved it.  He 100% understands the idea of lots of eggs=lots of candy. 
 We dyed Easter eggs.  My kids love hard boiled eggs.
Look at how happy Gabe and Lincoln are.  If looks could kill...
I thought they looked too cute not to get a picture.  And I was pretty proud of how Simon's onsie turned out.  The tie on Simon's onsie matched Lincolns tie and Gabe's bow tie.  Unfortunately Lincoln broke his tie at church.  It looks a little crazy in the picture because I pinned it.  Lincoln isn't a fan of elastic around his neck.  hence the not looking at the camera.  He was made at me that I put that tie back on him.  Gabe was mad I asked him to put his slinky down. Simon and Molly were happy.  Can't win em all.   

No comments: