Gabe is 5!
Gabe
is a big star wars fan. For his birthday we had a star wars party. I
found this idea on pinterest and thought it was super clever. Take a
pool noodle cut it in half cover the bottom in duct tape and then make
different fun designs with electrical tape. The kids had a ball
pretending to be Jedi.
Second attempt at marshmallow fondant. This time it was better but I'm still no expert. I washed and then used some of Gabe's star wars people to decorate the top.
When I was at Target a few days before Gabe's birthday they had a bunch of these guys on clearance with the Easter candy. Score. I think they were 73 cents. Perfect party favor.
Sunday
night on his actual birthday we opened presents. Gabe got a bunch of
lego stuff. He's been enjoying putting those together with Drew.
And we sang again and finished our left over cake from the day before.
poor
kid ran up the stairs to scare Drew and fell on the way back down.
Scared me really good. He scraped up his face, but I'm surprised he
wasn't hurt more. He did a somersaults all the way down. We hadn't
been having the best luck. I fell down the stairs the week before and
scraped up my elbow. At least we didn't get Molly's skin virus.
Gabe is a free spirit.
He is very hot and cold. When he loves you he's your best friend and when he's mad at you watch out.
Gabe has the best imagination.
He loves playing dress up.
He loves Star Wars, Indiana Jones and anything scary.






No comments:
Post a Comment