When I think of our family blog a lot of thoughts come to mind. Mostly I think about how terrible I've been at updating it, lets be honest for the past two years. I think of how far behind I've fallen and feel overwhelmed.
Simon has been a really hard baby for me. The first 5 months he didn't want to sleep and he wanted to be held constantly. I felt like he was ALWAYS crying. I felt like I was failing as a mother and couldn't get anything done. It was rough. In April something changed. Simon started sleeping. Seriously, it was AMAZING. I went from a baby that spent most of the day crying to a happy baby. Simon started sleeping through the night, or waking up once instead of every 3 hrs. He also went from little 20 min naps to 2 hr naps. The past month and a half have made me start to feel like myself again. So nice. Heres hopeing I didn't just jinx myself and that I'mm become a more regular visitor to our blog...
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment