is a big 4 month old...
Doesn't that little face just make you want to melt? Well it does that to me. Simon LOVES to be held a.l.l. the t.i.m.e. while that can be difficult sometimes he's a super smiley little guy so that makes up for not being able to accomplish much on a daily basis. :)Last week we went in for Simon's 4 month check up. 25 1/2 inches. The Dr said that's 50th percentile and 12 lbs 8 oz 1st percentile... what? I know that Simon is a little guy, but I wouldn't think that little. So now I feel like a mother who is starving her baby. Even though he eats every 3-4 hours and never acts like he wants more. We get to go in again next month for a weight check to make sure he's growing. So that's my Simon happy and very light.

1 comment:
LOL!! Iver weighed that at his one week appointment. Well he almost weighed that when he was born....Anyway, he is a handsome little guy! Wish we could meet him!
Also, love the valentine card idea! Molly is SO cute!
Post a Comment