Here is the dynamic duo watching for Drew. Basically anytime I want Molly out of the kitchen while I'm cooking dinner I say "Go look out the window. Can you see daddy?". It buys me a few minutes.
I was in awe of Molly this morning. I made her french toast. It's her favorite. So she ate a whole piece. Then I opened a cereal bar to share with Gabe. The second Molly saw it she wanted some. I broke it into two not even pieces I gave her the smaller one, but she persisted on having the bigger one. To my surprise she finished that. When she saw Drew with a bowl of cereal she ran into the kitchen to get a spoon. She then mooched cereal off Drew. This all took place between 8 and 8:30. At 9 I started pureeing different fruits for Gabe. She was so excited to see pears and pineapple. So she ate a bunch of that too. Holy cow, the girl can eat.
3 comments:
I can't wait until we can play outside again either! Probably not for the same reason as you. It's just way too cold to play outside right now.
Ah! Zara does the same thing with her arms, no kidding!
I also can't wait until we can go outside and it's not cold anymore. I'm counting down the days.
Is Molly sleeping in a "big girl" bed now?
Do you have your van?
Molly's in a big girl bed. She got it when we moved, around 16 months. I think we would have left her in the crib longer, but Gabe needed it.
We picked up our van this afternoon. I really like it. It's gonna take me a while to get used to it. It's big and has a lot more gadgets than any other car I've driven.
Post a Comment