
Some of you might not know, but I'm a closet football fan. It started a few years ago when we didn't have cable. Football was the only thing on TV and Drew liked to watch it. In turn I would watch it with him. Somehow Drew endured all of my dumb questions and now I know a bit. I like to stay informed, but am by no means an expert. I do have teams that I always cheer for, for random reasons at best. Anyway I was cheering for Arizona last week, even though everyone kept saying it was a huge long shot that they could win. "blah blah blah they stink. Blah blah blah can't hold a lead. Blah blah blah" Well now my Cardinals are going to the super bowl. fingers crossed.
1 comment:
ya, it was crazy here last night. the news was saying that the parties were expected to go on all night because today is a holiday so most people didn't have to go to work. funny...i'm at work.
Post a Comment