
I LOVE movies. I don't say it often because I think it sounds a little couch potato-ish, but it's true. A good movie is like a piece of art. It's amazing what can be accomplished with special effects a beautiful story line and good acting. Drew's mom, Suzie, has been in town. She's actually leaving tomorrow. She offered to watch the kids Friday night so Drew and I could go and see a movie. It's always nice getting out of the house without Molly and Gabe. It does take a little adjusting, I'm so used to always having them glued to my side. We went and saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
I wasn't sure what I thought of it when I walked out of the theater. There were a couple of things in the movie that bothered me. There were a ton of affairs that made me sad. But overall I really liked the movie. The cinematography was beautiful. And the makeup was great. Cate Blanchett was gorgeous. I thought they did the best job ageing her. She really looked all of the ages she was supposed to be. One of my favorite movies is Big Fish. I think it's a visually stunning movie, and this one was the same. If your in the market for a beautifully made movie I'd recommend this one.
1 comment:
good to know! i went and saw 7 pounds and loved it! definatly recommend it. I too love Big Fish!
Post a Comment