
I'm sure that many people have different goals that they want to accomplish over breaks. Reading a book, getting ahead in some class work, relaxing, spending time with family and friends, cooking, cleaning etc. Not Drew, Drew's goals for the Christmas break was to solve a Rubik's cube. It took him about half a day, but now he's proficient at it. By proficient I mean it takes him about 7 min. to solve it. Now what's he going to do with the next two weeks? :) I guess work on solving it faster. Maybe he'll eventually be one of those guys you can pull up on the Internet who can solve it in 7 seconds....
On Friday we went out and did a little post Christmas shopping. I knew the kids were sleeping in the back seat because it was quiet. When we opened the door to get them out it was so cute. They were passed out, holding each others hands. It was really heartwarming. I wish I had the camera with me, it really was a "Kodak" moment. Molly and Gabe are so much fun. I'm not ready to add another baby to the mix anytime in the near future, but I'm excited about the idea of more kids. Sometimes I don't know my left from my right, but Molly and Gabe are great and always give me something to laugh and shake my head about.
1 comment:
I love moments like that :) Soemtimes I feel like every time I just want to take pictures of
Sam all day long! & I understand feeling like you want to add to the family... not just yet... but I know what you mean :)
and congrats on the Rubix cube Drew... me & Sean enjoyed reading that!
Post a Comment