Monday, December 15, 2008

Aren't there rules?

I would like to know how it went from 58 degrees on Saturday to 5 today. Poor Gabe. We had to go to the grocery store today, he cried when we were outside. He HATES the cold. He's truly a desert baby. Molly on the other hand was trying to catch her breathe. She was in awe. It's no wonder that they're sick all the time. The weather can't make up it's mind. What happened to gradually getting warm and cold? I guess I shouldn't complain too much, it is December 15th... Yuck is all I have to say about that.

I thought I'd include some pictures...
Gabe is getting so big. I can't believe that he's already 8 months. My baby isn't such a little baby anymore.


I thought this was a funny picture of Molly. It's her "yeah right" look.


Gabe loves the Christmas lights. He scoots under the tree and grabs the branches with his hands and feet. It's cute. He also loves to pull the tree skirt over his face. I haven't taken a picture of that. It freaks me out. He pulls everything over his face and then lays there motionless. When I pull the things off his face he just stares at me. It creeps me out. I'm so scared that he's going to suffocate. Needless to say there are never any blankets in Gabe's crib. He pulls the bumper off sometimes and drapes it over himself. I don't know what to do with him.
I think the last two pictures are so cute. They drive me crazy sometimes, but we really have a lot of fun together. I love Gabe's dimples and how happy Molly looks in the last picture.


Other news.
Drew was asked to teach his own class next semester. It's an algebra/trig class. If you ask Drew about it, he'll tell you that it's no big deal. But, I think it's a big deal. I'm proud of him and all the work that he does. I think it'll be a good experience. Even though I'm scared that we'll be seeing him less as his work load goes up... Only 41/2 years left, fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Samantha said...

It seems to me like Gabe turned 8 months like all of a sudden, too. That's crazy. I would really think your blogs would be more "HELP ME!" with two kids but I love how chill you are and how it really seems like it's happy and going well.

Yeah, him teaching his own class is totally a big deal! For now AND for experience for later. That's awesome!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

Good for Drew :) I don't think I would ever want to teach a math class... it sounds like a bad dream! :)
Jenny- could you email me your addess? blomju@yahoo.com Thanx!

Katy Wilson said...

wow...is that a colleg class he will be teaching? that's cool!
your kids are adroble!

Julie said...

Adorable pictures! I love the ones of Molly and Gabe.

Yay Drew! That sounds like a big deal to me. It is too bad we don't live closer...I don't see much of Tom either!

Katy Wilson said...

I got your christmas card! i have mine all written out and addressed, but not sent. so, don't expect it probably until after christmas. if the post office hours were the exact same as mywork hours, that would make things alot easier.