Friday, December 26, 2008

Ho Ho Ho

Merry Christmas!
I love Christmas, and the traditions that our family's starting. Last night we read about Christ's birth. Molly loves our nativity. We talked about the baby Jesus. She likes pointing to him. Then, this morning Drew made breakfast. After breakfast we opened presents. Last year Molly cried when we opened presents. Unbeknownst to us at the time, she had a double ear infection. She HATED the sound of the paper being opened. Liked the toys, hated the paper. This year it was the complete opposite. She was all about opening things. It was really cute watching the excitement. Gabe's favorite was playing with the discarded paper on the floor.


This is a picture of some of the kids playing at the Christmas party we went too. Molly was one of the loudest ones there. I know, I was shocked too. She loves the little boy on the couch. She went right up to him and gave him a hug. I've never seen her do that to anyone, besides our immediate family, without being prompted. Whenever he laughed she laughed. I think she's a little young to be checking out boys already.




Tea anyone? This tea set was a huge hit. Well not with everyone. Drew sat down to help Molly get dressed and had a nice wet spot on his bottom. Molly isn't the best pourer. Practice makes perfect, or so they say.






Molly guarding her presents from Gabe.



Who doesn't love makeup? Molly painted her whole face, with a lovely shade of blue and hot pink.


3 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! So fun!! I love your kids' Christmas outfits and I love the picture of Molly putting on make-up. She looks so grown up!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

Merry Christmas :)

Hills' Angels said...

Oh my gosh they are so freakin cute!! Hope you guys had a great Christmas!