I always enjoy watching the transformation. When we first started dinner Molly would only stare at Rob. At the end of dinner I think she had given a few little grins. By the time we were back to our apartment he was her best friend. She wanted to sit on his lap and show him all of her favorite books. It's amazing to me how different Molly and Gabe's personalities are. Gabe is every ones friend right off the bat. Molly is so cautious. It takes her about 2 hours to warm up.
Thanks for making time to see us, Uncle Rob. We had a great time.
3 comments:
You know what though? Her cautiousness could be of comfort to you- the whole stranger thing is of no consequence to some babies. Zara is very friendly, and wouldn't GO with a stranger without crying (generally...)but as you can see, I have my doubts about that. Molly wouldn't do that for sure it sounds like, so that should be comforting, right?
That video is so cute! Brought a smile to my face! Her hair is getting LONG!! I love when the dumbest thing makes babies/toddlers get that sincere, deep belly laugh. So cute! Then everyone around tries to keep doing whatever it was that made the kid laugh b/c it's so heartwarming. Who knows what makes them laugh, you know?
The video is adorable!!
Would you mind sending me your address for a Christmas card? I can't find your email address! Thanks!
Post a Comment