Thursday, April 10, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday I had a doctors appointment (4/9). I was dilated 2 cm, the doctor said that the baby is right where he should be. So it's exciting to know that the little contractions that I've been having are doing something. The doctor thinks that he will be here soon, but I was dilated with Molly the whole last month of being pregnant. I'm interested to see if there is any more progress next week. That is the Jenny update.

Molly is getting into more trouble everyday. Most recently she has learned how to open the screen door. Luckily she's slow and loud so we know what she's up to before she's outside. She is so adventurous. She loves pulling out my plants. She has also found a love for shoes. She brings me different ones throughout the day. She likes dancing with them on the tile. She has really come out of her shell since she has started walking. We went to the zoo last week and she was talking to all the animals. Usually she is more interested in the kids, so it was fun to see her notice the animals.

2 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

i am so excited to hang out with Molly

Tom said...

Congratulations on the New addition!! Julie and I are excited to meet the new Wilkerson this summer.