Thursday, April 24, 2008

Kids Are a Blast

There come times in every child's life when they pass the point of being tired and crabby, and enter into the realm of being drunken with laughter. Molly briefly entered this realm the other night and we were quick enough with the camera to capture the moment.




Life so far is great with two kids. The strangest parts I think have been two car seats in the back seat, and having to use two carts at the grocery store. That's when it really hits you, when you each have your own cart. However, Sam's Club has extra wide carts with room for two, so that is quite the luxury I must say.


The most challenging part so far, figureing out who is crying in the middle of the night...

2 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

i don't know if i've mentioned it before...but i am extrememly excited that i get to hang out with you guys...even if it is only for a month or so. and, even if i have to drive my own car by myself if we go anywhere since your car is covered in car seats. ;)

Samantha said...

Holy cow, I am so impressed you guys are doing so well with two kids. I honestly cannot imagine feeling so great in that situation. You guys. Are. Amazing.