Wednesday, September 12, 2012

september days

I wake Molly up around 7:45 to start getting ready for school.  This is what the first 10 minutes or so of our mornings look like.  Everyone huddled together on the couch with their blankets.  They're freezing.  I have to be honest I LOVE it that it's starting to cool off at night.  Yay for fall and not sweating to death.
 Then everyone (everyone usually being Drew, Gabe and Lincoln) walks Molly around the corner to the bus stop.  Lincoln's favorite part of the morning. 
 I love Gabe's imagination.  We have a toy box overflowing with dress up clothes.  Gabe has numerous costume changes throughout the day.  He's really creative.  One of my favorites is Indiana Jones.  He puts on his cowboy hat, slings a purse over his shoulder ("Indiana Jones always has a bag to put treasures in") we don't have a whip so he'll either attach his light saber or a sword to his makeshift "seat belt" (love it that he calls belts seat belts.  always makes me smile).  Very cute. 
 This is Blue.  Lincoln L.O.V.E.S. him.  L can't sleep without him.  Lincoln sleeps on top of him and likes to chew on him.  It's gross.  Blue is perma stinky and dirty, but he's also really loved. 
 At 4:00 everyone is excited to get Molly.  We watch for her bus to drive by and then we know it's time to start walking to our stop.

No comments: