7 months ago
Tuesday, September 25, 2012
so much to do
I had to bring Lincoln to my last doctors appointment. With him being sick I didn't feel like I could ask anyone to watch him. I was measuring small so Dr. Walsh said that she wanted me to have an ultra sound at my next appointment just to make sure the baby was growing properly. Today was the ultra sound day and the baby is smaller than he should be. The tech said 5lbs 13oz. Dr Walsh said he looks good, but she wants to be safe and induce me on Thursday. It's convenient timing. Drew doesn't teach any classes on Thursday or Friday and Monday and Tuesday the college is closed for fall break. But for some reason I'm really nervous. Maybe it's because the basement bedroom isn't done yet. Lincoln is still in the crib and I have a bunch of baby clothes to wash. I guess ready or not we'll be a family of 6 on Thursday. And yes I have been saying the whole time that my due date is 10/10, but I'm hoping for the end of September.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment