7 months ago
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Happy Cinco de Mayo
Today Drew and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary. Suzie is in town for Drew's graduation, so she watched our kids. It was only fitting that we went out for Mexican. We decided to try Mezatlans (the one that just opened on N 27th). We had to wait for what felt like f.o.r.e.v.e.r, but it was yummy. I'm a lucky girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
happy anniversary!!! I didn't realize that you guys were married so close to us- our 5th was in February. Here's to many more years :)
We went out for mexican tonight too..and as you can well imagine...it was a MAD HOUSE trying to get in. When we left someone on our way out told us the wait was an hour and a half!!
Happy Anniversary!! I can not believe it has been 5 years!!
Keokuk!!! That is so exciting! Is it at Southeastern Community College? Or Carl Sandburg College? Or maybe not a college...
Either way...that would be SO COOL!
Happy Anniversary!!! We will have our 5th this year too!
Post a Comment