5 months ago
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Goodbye Old Friend
We put our table on Craig's list this afternoon and 7 hours later it was being carried out our door. Our new table won't be ready to pick up until late next week. I guess the kids will be eating at their little table. This whole event made Molly very confused. She kept saying "Oh my goodness. Where is he taking my table? Why does he have my chair?" Gabe's excited about having more room to run. The next few days should be interesting.
Last Friday or Saturday it was really stormy here. I think there were some tornado warnings. Our friends who live about 50 blocks away said that they got hail. Here on N 27th Street we didn't even get rain, but we did get some fun pictures. I think this was around 7:30ish at night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
dang...i would of bought your table from you...that is the one thing i won't have when i move home.
cool storm picture too!
wow! those sky pics are awesome!!!!
yes we will have to move to the trendwood ward, and I'm really sad about it. I love Mahoney! I will for sure be at music makes and play group! I will miss seeing you at church though, we are only moving about 7 mins. from our apartment, it stinks the boudaries are this way. We won't be moving until the middle of June though.
Post a Comment