Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter things

These pictures are pretty straight forward. (sorry for the immodesty)

The Saturday before Easter there was an Easter egg hunt at a local park. Sadly we showed up 5 min late and missed it...
But we did get to see the Easter bunny. The Easter bunny was handing out candy and toothbrushes. score. Molly wouldn't go anywhere near him, but Gabe stocked up and shared.


I finished Molly's bow holder today! This is what you see when you walk into the kids bathroom. I love it. It's cute on the wall and it cuts down on the clutter in their drawer.
PRO: her bows won't get smashed in the drawer.
CON: Drew is going to see how many bows Molly has and give me a hard time when I make more.

Here is where I got the idea. I made a few changes, but you get the idea.

5 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

that bow holder is super cute! is it lace in a frame? cause i saw an earring holder htat sort of looks like that...I thought about making one for my sisters...for earrings not hair bows!

Suzanne said...

It turned out REALLY cute Jenny! Love your pro's and cons. Just tell Drew you think two bow frames would look even cuter on the wall, so you need to still make bows so the second frame won't be empty... ha ha.

Tarver Family said...

The easter pictures turned out great... love the details! The bow holder turned out way cute! Every girl has to have at least one bow if not two per outfit.. so all the more reason to make them :)

Heidi said...

I really like the bow holder!

Anonymous said...

Cute bow holder! I love it!!