Saturday, April 10, 2010

here comes trouble

My mother in law was in Florida last month and sent the kids these t-shirts. I think they're so cute. Ever since they've had them they've become more interested in The Cat and The Hat. Molly is always telling me thing 1 and thing 2 are trouble. I think the t-shirts are fitting :) Why are they always so happy when they're throwing things at me?

Drew has to feel like a rock star every time he comes home. The second the kids see him they run down the hill to him. Then they escort him home. (I have a nice zoom on my camera, they really aren't very close to the door where I was sitting.)

Last night at church we had a square dancing activity. I have to be honest I was a little weary about it. I'm not a dancer and I'm not one who likes to embarrass myself in front of large groups. I do however do a great interpretation of the Elaine dance from Seinfeld :) ... The activity was really fun. The square dancing club that was teaching us brought an actual record player. Very impressive. I think my partners name was Don. He was a cute, very patient, little old man. Drew got to dance with a nice looking older woman. He told me that I didn't need to worry. All in all it was really fun, I'm glad we went. And I'm sad I didn't bring my camera. I could have captured a lot of great facial expressions. :)

3 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

LOVE those tshirts!!

Katy Wilson said...

You don't ever have any picture of you on your blog? Oh...and by the way...I'm moving back to Nauvoo at the end of May! Sort of random last minute decision...but I have a pretty cool opportunity and so I'm excited! I'll write you an email about instead of a heinously long blog comment!

Unknown said...

I wish I would have brought a camera too. The formations (or lack thereof) were as priceless as the faces. If there were pictures, I wonder if people would have been able to figure out what on earth we were doing! But then that might be the last one anyway since it had no spiritual application! :-)