5 months ago
Monday, May 24, 2010
sweet
Today Drew called one of the colleges he's interviewing at to finalize his interview time. While he was talking with the lady she told him that the college would be reimbursing him up to ___ for his travel expenses. Score. I think our trip will be free or pretty close to it. I've been a little worried about how we would finance interviews if he gets more than these two. (If you didn't know the two interviews are both in Kentucky. They're both about an hour away from Louisville. One is east and one is south.) I've never really thought about Kentucky, but it might be a nice compromise for me and Drew. Drew wants seasons and I want to be done with harsh winters. I guess we'll see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love Kentucky and am so excited for you! That is one state that both Tom and I would be happy in too. Let us know how it goes! We'd love to have friends to visit there. :)
And, I love your new table! It is beautiful!!
Kentucky!!!! Too bad it isn't Starr street, no i'm sure wherever you and your adorable family end up will be great, we will really miss you guys though!
Kentucky? Don't you have to be married to your cousin to live there?
Post a Comment