Tuesday, May 18, 2010

a little more graduation

On the big screen in the Devaney Center they went through all the graduates and their departments. Instead of it saying Masters of Science (what his diploma says) it came up like this...

I asked him if there was something I didn't know about :)
Drew shaking hands and getting his diploma. too bad that girls head is right in the way. oh well.


You probably can't tell that Molly and Gabe were beyond antsy. When everything was over they were so SILLY. All in all Molly and Gabe did great no outbursts or fits thank heavens.


My one complaint about graduation was the weather. I would have rather taken pictures outside, but it was cold and unbelievably windy. I guess that's Nebraska.

2 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

congrats!! I love seeing your parents...

Suzanne said...

That is funny! Architecture and Math! I love the picture of just your family, Molly and Gabe are so adorable!!!...I really like your new dinning table and chairs too!