Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Branched Oak Beach

We went to the Branched Oak State Park beach over the weekend. Molly loves sand. Molly loves water. Put them together and she's miserable. Here is how she preferred to spend her time. Snacking on the blanket.

Wet or dry Gabe's a fan of sand.
my boys.

Here are a couple of projects I've been working on. (don't mind the huge BBQ mark on Molly's shirt...) I made her this little hat. She also has a little yellow one. The giant flower is a hair bow I made. I can switch out the flower and the ribbon if I want. And then I made her this tutu. Yellow is her favorite color. The tutu is going to be part of her Halloween costume. I thought these were cute pictures. I love it that Molly loves all things girlie. I wish I knew about more crafty boy things...



4 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

that hat is super cute :) How fun to have a girl to make cutsie things for... I can only hope!

Michelle said...

Love the hat and skirt! You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

The beach pictures were cute! Nice job on the skirt and hat! I made skirts similar to those for te shakespeare play for my students last year!

Katy Wilson said...

super cute!!! I have a recipe for zucchini I will post on that blog when I get home!