5 months ago
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
A little of this and that...
I'm not sure what to say about this picture... Molly thought that resting her legs on her handlebars would be a good idea? Well it wasn't. She started screaming and crying. Drew thought the whole situation was hilarious and grabbed the camera before coming to her rescue. Poor Molly... If you look closely Molly is wearing knee highs. I wore pantyhose to church on Sunday. Molly was awestruck by them. She kept petting my legs and telling me about my pretty tights. After church I gave her the ones she's wearing. She wore them all day and insisted on wearing them on Monday. It's hard not to enjoy Molly's fashion sense.
If we had a goat and a sand box we wouldn't need to go to the children's zoo. I should say a baby goat. Molly refuses to feed any goat but the babies. When the bigger goats come to push the little ones out of the way Molly scolds them. "NO! sTOP!" As she gives them her death glare. Gabe on the other hand likes them all. They're a great team. Gabe distracts the big ones and then Molly can have the "babies".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love free things go do!! I'm trying to be more cultural so I've been trying to find things to do like that around here...and there are plenty!
I have a picture of Tacy when she was little hugging (more like molesting) a little baby goat! It is cute/hilarous!
Cute. I enjoy reading about your life Jenny!!
that first picture is too funny!
Post a Comment