Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Holy Zucchini!

Last week some friends gave us these zucchinis from their garden. Thanks Blacks'! They're enormous. You can gage the size by looking at our normal sized bananas. We've really been liking zucchini this summer. We've been grilling it on the griddle with some olive oil, salt, and pepper. So far we've used the biggest one. I'm going to freeze some for zucchini bread and stir fry, but if anyone else has any good zucchini recipes send them my way. I still have a lot...

Molly has become quite the climber. Ever since we got the bunk beds it seems she has lost all fear of falling.
We haven't been to the park around the corner at all this summer. I'd forgotten how much I like it. It's tiny and usually we're the only one's there. Because it's a small play structure I don't have to worry about Gabe falling off anything. It's nice being able to just watch and not chase him. I also brought Molly's bike and let her ride all over. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of that? She's a really good peddler, now we just have to work on the steering...

No comments: