This summer we signed up for the Lincoln Safari at the library. It's so cute. You get a little book and a map. Then you go on a scavenger hunt of sorts. You pick a park and then the book gives you clues leading you to a rubbing. The book also has different fun activities that you can do at each park. Drew came with us so we hit up 3 parks in west Lincoln. Bowling Lake, Arnold and Olympic Heights. It's a lot of fun finding little places that I never knew existed. We're defiantly going to have to go back to Arnold this winter if it snows. The book said it's the best sledding in Lincoln and I'm sure they're right. Here are some of our pictures.
Calling all Lincoln friends...
If anyone else is doing the safari and would like to do it with us. Let me know. We did 3 at the beginning of summer and then 3 yesterday. That brings us up to drum roll... 6. Now that Drew's back in school full time we have a lot more park time.
Drew has season tickets for the Huskers. Opening game is Saturday night. If anyone wants to come over and hang out. I'll be home with some sleeping kids :)
And we're planning on going to the State Fair sometime in the not too distant future. We aren't sure when. So if anyone is going give us a shout out.
3 comments:
Cute kids! These pictures put a smile on my face! :)
I wish I was a Lincoln friend...
Katy- I wish you were a lincoln friend too :(
Post a Comment