Today it was absolutely gorgeous outside. 60 and sunny. After naps we went for a walk to Pets Mart. (We have a huge shopping plaza behind our complex) Molly loved seeing the kitty kittys and they both, Molly and Gabe, enjoyed watching the rats. I never knew that rats could climb, but they can and it was entertaining to watching them repeatedly try to escape. Then we walked home and played outside for a bit. Yesterday was beautiful too. We went to a near by park and played with some friends that live in the area. I'm sad that it's supposed to get cold again tomorrow. I love being outside. It's great letting Molly run and burn off some energy. I can't wait for spring!
These first two pictures are random. The rest are of today.

Gabe is starting to pull himself up on things. I picked him up right before he fell into the toy basket.

In this picture Molly is rocking the furry baby behind her. I thought it was funny that she insisted on wearing her snow boots as she did it.

Molly is reading the For Rent magazine that she picked up on the way back home. She's thinking about getting her own place. We have a few big rocks that she likes to climb on, with help of course.


Gabe isn't sure what he thinks of the grass. I was so happy that he didn't try to eat it!
3 comments:
that molly is going to be a heart breaker!! she is so cute! and gabe is getting so big! it has been in the upper 70's here... and it rained last night so it was sort of humid. but we both know it wasn't really that humid.
Molly is funny. Gabe is getting so big, it's crazy. He'll be a year old before you know it. Ah! Your apartment complex looks awesome and enviable.
Oh! What nice weather! I am very jealous. We just heard on the radio that it is negative something tonight....yuck. I'm excited for the spring too. It will be so nice to not have to bundle Eden up so much before we walk outside.
I still really want to see you all! We have got to come down sometime.
Post a Comment