Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's official

I'm one quarter of a century old...
(Doesn't Molly's hair look nice..?.. :))
I'm a nerd. I love kitchen appliances. I really wanted a nice waffle maker. Drew didn't disappoint, he even used it to make me waffles for breakfast. They were yummy. I had some obligations that filled up our morning. Drew got two of his fellow math grads to watch our kids for a few hours. Thanks Ashley and Megan! He took me to see Twilight. I liked the movie. I hope the cinematography gets better with the other movies. It felt a little soap opera-ish to me. Lots and lots of closeups. When we got home Drew made steaks for dinner. My favorite. Today was a great day. It was even perfect weather, 58 degrees. I don't remember a time, apart from living in Mesa, that I didn't need a jacket on my birthday.

3 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

Happy late birthday you old folgie :) j/k- I had a small heart attack when I realized I'm living the last year of my 20's- sounds like your day was great! Enjoy the next 4 years.. then you'll be where I am, wondering where your 20's went!

Samantha said...

Happy birthday! You look great. Molly's like, "what's going on?" in that picture. You look great.

It sounds like the weather is warmer in Nebraska in general than it is here, is that right? I would think it would be cold out there!

We have had so many offers from people to watch Zara but I am too paranoid to take them up on it if I haven't known them for years, I'm too afraid people might secretly be crazy and kidnap her! Talk about a loser. (Me.)

I enjoy it when you talk about movies on your blog, you are thoughtful and have interesting things to say about them. Even though I haven't seen Twilight it sounds accurate.

William's going to be 30 in 2009!! Believe it! I want to have an over-the-hill party.

Katy Wilson said...

I remember turning 1/4 of a century...now I'm almost 30 and thats gross. Gross gross gross.
Happy Birthday! ( a little late)