Wednesday, September 10, 2008

That's my boy



Gabe had a check up yesterday with his new doctor. He got his four month shots :( It was very sad. I hate feeling helpless as someone stabs him. I think the worst part is when all of this is happening and he looks at me holding his arms down. It just breaks my heart. But I know that it's all for the best. Today he's had a low grade fever and has been very clingy and sleepy. Not his usual self at all... Hopefully tomorrows a better day.
Gabe is weighing in at 17 lbs 1 oz and is 24 1/4 inches tall. He's getting huge!

5 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

I can't believe how much he is looking like Molly!! You guys have the cutest kids!!!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

ok.. Sean says he looks like Drew

Samantha said...

He's 24 pounds at 4 months? That IS huge! Zara was like, 21 pounds at a year! Gabe doesn't look that big! He must be full of solid rock.

Wilkerson Family said...

Opps I must not have been paying attention. He's only 17 lbs. My mistake... 24 is huge. That's how long he is. Sam I'm glad you caught that one.

Jason and Jessica Bills said...

I hate shot time. It is never an enjoyable experience! I can't believe how big he is...even at 17 lbs. Emerson is just barely 17 lbs at 7 months.