Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I have one hundred and one things to do today, but...

For anyone who hasn't read The Twilight books I really liked them. It's an unlikely love story. I would recommend them to anyone who enjoys a good chick flick. The first two books are in paper back, you can get them pretty cheap at Wal-Mart. And don't let the size fool you. The print is big and they're written for a younger audience. It's a quick read. I think I finished all four books in about two weeks. Thanks to Julie, Beth and Katy for getting me interested in them.


Stephenie Meyer was working on another book called Midnight Sun. It was Edward's version of Twilight. I have to admit I was pretty excited about it. Has anyone read the books and not fallen in love with Edward? Well someone leaked what she had written and she decided not to finish it :( But she did put what she had finished on her web site. I realize that I'm probably a little behind and most people probably already know. If you didn't know, you should check it out. It's about 260 something pages. It's fun seeing Edwards perspective and everyone else for that matter. I'm excited that the movie will be coming out in November. I hope it's good and they decide to make the rest of them.

1 comment:

Katy Wilson said...

i'm glad you like the twilight series...i really did...
i haven't read the online book from edwards point of view...but i probalby will some really slow day at work...