Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rain rain...

Of course on the day that I need to walk to the office, it's non stop rain. It did, however, give Molly the perfect opportunity to wear her rain coat. She thought it was funny when I was putting it on her. Being a desert baby she isn't accustomed to rain. As you can see in the picture, she didn't do the best job keeping her hood on.
At least it didn't rain yesterday. One of the families at church invited everyone over. It was a bring your own meat and side to share BBQ. We had a good time. I'm trying to be a little more outgoing when it comes to meeting people. There are a lot of young families in our ward, lots of potential friends :)

And randomly I realized that I didn't post a picture of Gabe's blessing. He looks a little surprised. Sister Peters gave Gabe his blessing outfit. It was very cute. Gabe just loves Ubalda. The month that we were in Chicago she would take him every Sunday. He would flirt with her shamelessly.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I think it's funny you've just discovered you can leave the apartment! We live on the 3rd floor and it's hard enough to truck Zara up and down but I go out with her all the time. I keep thinking, if we have another kid while we live here, I don't think I will physically be able to leave with both of them at the same time!!

What a cute face Gabe has in that picture!

It's good to see what you guys are up to. I want to make friends in our ward too but, I don't know how that's going to go. I should be more outgoing too.