Suzie (Drew's mom) came to visit this weekend. She got here Wednesday night and left Sunday. We had a very nice visit. Drew has class on Thursday and Friday so unfortunately he didn't get to go out too much with us. On Thursday we spent the day at the Lincoln children's zoo. (See pictures below.) On Friday we went to a natural history museum on campus. I wasn't sure what Molly was going to think of it. But she loved it. They had a really neat children's area. Molly's favorite part was digging for bones. She loves being in the sand, but she hates it on her feet. So it's entertaining to watch her look for something to rest her feet on as she sits in the sand. On Saturday we went to Pioneers park. We had a good time walking around the nature center. Unfortunately I only remembered to bring our camera to the zoo. And I don't have a usb cord that would fit Suzie's camera. So sadly I only have zoo pictures to post.
wahoo for sand.

Who wouldn't want to ride a turtle? Probably anyone in a hurry..
ha ha

Gabe hanging out.
Gabe as a Caterpillar
Molly the butterfly

Molly and Suzie
Molly being hatched
You can't really see it, but there is a peacock in the bushes. Molly saw it walking on the sidwalk, she got so excited. She started running at it. The poor bird was horrified, and started running. Molly ran faster. It finally found cover in a bush. I grabed Molly before she could get in too far after it. Very entertaining. So in this picture she's pointing at it, so that I can see her desired prize.
Molly wasn't so sure about feeding the goats.
3 comments:
i'm sure i've mentioned this before...but i love the zoo...and i always thought zoo's were free cause st. louis is free and taht is the only one i ever went to for the longest time
Thanks for your comment on my blog! I'm so terrible at thinking of witty things to write on other people's. :) I loved the pictures--so fun. We are hoping to get in a visit to see you guys soon.
Did you get to read Breaking Dawn? If so, I'll have to talk to you about it! There were some things I liked, but I was left wanting more!
She sounds like a riot. I think she and Zara would have lots of fun together :(
Lincoln sounds like a really cool, fun place to live.
When William and I decide to add another baby to the family, expect me asking you for lots of advice.
Post a Comment