Molly home from her second day of school. The first thing she went for was the remote. I think she's going through TV with drawls... I didn't think she watched that much, but I like to unwind with the TV too.
We also found out that Molly didn't lose her water bottle on the bus and/or Madison didn't take it. Molly left it in her classroom. Which makes me feel better.
Instead of sporting a watch Gabe's sporting a hospital band and a superstar patient sticker. He really missed going to school with Molly.
Day 3.
"I'm going for a run before the bus get here. k."
Gabe didn't go to school yesterday or today and he won't be there tomorrow and maybe next week... Little man has been scaring me and Drew. We went to children's hospital tonight so I'm assuming we were talking with one of the best surgeons in the area, but I'm not exactly sure how you can say that a boy who goes #2 usually 2* a day is constipated. Gabe has been diagnosed with rectal prolapse. gross. disgusting. I'm hoping that no one else has or will have any experience with this. But we're told that with a high fiber diet and lots of liquids that it should correct itself within the next 2 weeks. The surgeon said that his odds of needing surgery to correct the problem are 1% but I'm still freaked out about the whole thing. Send prayers and happy thoughts Gabe's way.
3 comments:
I hope everything is going OK with Gabe! We'll keep you in our prayers!
That's no fun for you or Gabe. I hope and pray you get by without surgery.
oh my gosh! so sorry to hear that. we will keep you in our prayers!
Post a Comment