This past weekend we ventured out to Tomah, Wisconsin for a friends wedding. We stayed at the Cranberry Country Lodge. I was a little disappointed that we weren't able to get a room at the Lodge where the reception was held. Who knew we needed to call over a month ahead? So even though we didn't get an indoor/outdoor water park we did get an aquatics center at our hotel. Molly and Gabe LOVED it, Lincoln had no complaints. This little pool in the picture was 3 inches deep in some areas and went up to 15 inches. Perfect for Molly and Gabe. There were 2 other pools. One had basketball hoops and a volleyball net. The other pool was smaller and warm. There was also a huge hot tub, but our family is too young for that.
Once the music started this girl was in all her glory.
This picture is from the first night. We played for a few hours before we ate dinner. Drew, Molly and Gabe swam a bit Saturday morning before the wedding festivities began and then we swam again before we checked out Sunday morning. Molly kept saying "Mom this is so fun I've never been to a hotel before." While not true I'm sure she doesn't remember the last time she was at a hotel.
I'm sad that I forgot to bring my camera to the church. The church was way out in the country by Stephanie's parents farm. It was beautiful. Just what I was expecting. Fields everywhere with a pretty white church with a huge steeple. Beautiful. Gabe: "Look at those windows they beautiful" talking about all the stained glass.
I remembered my camera for the reception.
Molly jumping and twirling on the dance floor. She was "SO EXCITED" to wear this dress and her high heels. I think she has showed her dress to everyone who has walked through our door the past couple months. "This is my wedding dress. I can't wear it until Eric's wedding... It's my wedding dress. Do you want me to try it on? Please. I so excited."
No comments:
Post a Comment