Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Say Cheese!

Here is a plethora of pictures for anyone who forgot what we look like...
This picture is from last week. Molly decided she's ready for the big swings. I was a little nervous about that, but Drew kept pushing. She even started pumping her legs a little bit.

Gabe likes the swings too.

My parents came to visit this weekend. They arrived at 1 am. As you can tell I was wide awake :)


Ben spent most of the weekend playing the Wii. One of the highlights was when my mom beat him at baseball. A look of pure horror washed over his face.


Molly showing the way. We love Pioneers Park. They have a neat little herb garden. Molly loves smelling everything.



There was an extension bridge going over a creek. Well I say creek in AZ it would be a river. There were a ton of frogs down there. So...

Ben climbed down to explore.

Molly loves heels.

Look at those big brown eyes.


As of yesterday my little guy is half way to one. He has a doctors appointment next week. Then I'll have some current stats to post.

All and All we had a great weekend. The kids love it when people come and visit. They love to entertain and be spoiled with attention. Ben brought his skateboard. Molly thought it was the best thing ever. She loved chasing him around. She even tried to ride it a couple of times. She didn't fare too well. So she settled on turning it upside down and sitting on it. The kids also got a lot of new toys. Courtesy of the Griffin's. (Thanks for sharing with us Mackenzie and Parker). Molly and Gabe discovered glow sticks, very entertaining. My highlight was Drew and I getting to go out for a little while alone. It was great.

3 comments:

Katy Wilson said...

cute...as usual...
i still can't get over ben...wow...that hair...

Wilkerson Family said...

I know...

Samantha said...

I think Molly is looking more and more like a Mickley as she gets older!

I can't believe Gabe is 6 months already! It seems like it flies by. He seems like such a good baby, so chill.