Saturday, October 18, 2008

Plethora

Plethora-excess; overabundance

need I say more???
Are you ever cleaning and think man we have way too much of "_________"? Saying that Molly loves shoes is an understatement. She's very passionate about them. All throughout the day she's bringing me different ones that she wants on. There are a few that she can put on without assistance, but for the most part I'm involved with her shoe process. It's entertaining watching Molly around shoes. She's pretty selective. We were looking for shoes that she can wear socks with. (Most of her collection are dress shoes and crock type shoes. Not the best looking with socks.) I was showing her some gym shoes. She wasn't interested at all. She wanted some huge spider man rain boots? It was a fight leaving the shoe department. She loves picking out her own shoes before we leave the house. Usually I'll let her pick from a few pairs. (Somehow she always wants to wear the shoes that I can't find the match for.) She has to find the pair that match her outfit. Molly the fashionista.



These are her newest edition. Very bright. Very Molly.






Side note. The red sparkle shoes are like 10 sizes too big. Once Molly saw them her eyes got huge. She put them on over the shoes she was wearing and conned Suzie into buying them for her. She trys to leave the house in them often.

No comments: