One thing that I love about Drew is his willingness to try new things. I'm not very adventurous and if something sounds/looks strange 9 out of 10x I'll keep walking.
One of Drew's friends was telling him that root beer milk is really good, but hard to find. Low and behold, Drew found some at our local grocery store this afternoon. I was skeptical... It's actually not bad. It tastes like a root beer float. It's pricey, but I could see us getting it again. Thanks for broadening my horizons Drew, and thanks to Tanner for recommending it.
The final result. I think he did a great job.
I told Drew the other night that I blog about myself and the kids, but I never really say anything about him. He said "oh, you noticed that too?" Well I just want everyone to know that I do love and appreciate my husband. He's great with our kids and I'm really proud of all the work that he's doing in school. He got his first test back not too long ago. He got one of the highest grades in the class. Not too shabby. Even though I miss all the time he got to spend at home when he was teaching high school. I'm glad that he's in school and doing what he loves. Hopefully he won't want to be a student forever. :)
3 comments:
cuuuuuute kids!
I need to try that root beer milk!! I wonder if it's available up here?
I think it's funny and cute that Molly even gets "gross" already. I don't think Zara gets that. This is kind of related...at a restaurant yesterday, my dad was holding her and showed her Halloween decorations, and she kissed a skull decoration. ??
I love the mohawk. :)
i looked for root beer milk at bashas last night...
not to be found...
Post a Comment