Thanks for the pictures. I can't believe how much stuff we have. I'm happy to see that my scrapbooking box made it into the pile :) And thanks for the picture of yourself. We love you and we will be seeing you in less than a week!
you look sort of like a drunk...
hey i ate at sweet tomato today...and i thought of you guys!
We are excited to see you guys next week! I hope the move went well.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thanks for the pictures. I can't believe how much stuff we have. I'm happy to see that my scrapbooking box made it into the pile :) And thanks for the picture of yourself. We love you and we will be seeing you in less than a week!
you look sort of like a drunk...
hey i ate at sweet tomato today...and i thought of you guys!
We are excited to see you guys next week! I hope the move went well.
Post a Comment