It's true, we are still in Chicago. We're having a friend of a friend do some work on our car. It's taking longer than we had hoped and anticipated. I can't complain too much because we're saving a lot of money, but we'd like to get home. I still haven't seen our apartment. I'm excited to get everything unpacked and settled. I've really enjoyed the time we're spending here, but it will be nice to get back to normal.
Gabe is getting so big. He is in size two diapers and probably is around 15 lbs or so. He is the happiest baby. He smiles all the time. He's such a joy. He also sleeps really well. When he's tired he likes to be laid in the crib and left alone. I wish that Molly was like that...
When Molly sees an animal she gets so excited. She would make the funniest noise. I'm not sure how to describe it, she would make a loud noise as she breathed in. Since we've been at my moms house Molly has started saying Kitty. At first she just said it for the cat, then the dog and now every animal is a kitty. She doesn't make that noise anymore and I miss it. I'm sure that most of you know the noise I'm talking about :). She's started eating with a fork. She gets really offended if you don't offer her one. She also loves straws, yogurt covered raisins, balls and anything outside. It's amazing how much they have grown since we have been here.
5 months ago
4 comments:
oh...i miss you guys!
When do you think you'll get to Lincoln? I thought Drew said you might be leaving this weekend. Hopefully it is soon. We'll see you on Friday!
Hi Guys-
Must have passed you on I80 on our way home from Wyoming- We were thinking of stopping, thought you were in Lincoln already----
Thanks for letting me see the kids- I love them!!!!
We'll miss you -
Lots of Love
The Smith Family
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!
Not sure when you'll read this but hopefully it will be today
July 16th.
Have a Great Day!
with lots of love
Aunt Shell, Uncle Rob, Carson and Bo
xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment